Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Wonderful Wednesday!!



Happy Wonderful Wednesday!!

Yes, I know it’s been awhile since I’ve updated but this time it wasn’t entirely my fault. The Verizon modem took a poo, leaving us without a connection for nearly a week. An entire week without the internet, wow, I nearly went insane. I was completely unaware of how very much I depend on the internet these days. Mostly for looking up information such as television schedule, movie show times, bank balance, word definitions, recipes and so on and so on. Verizon finally came through with a new modem so all is right in my world, at the moment anyway.

I don’t know why I can’t seem to update daily, it’s not as if I don’t have the time. There are tons of topics I could spew on and on about. It’s the getting going that’s so difficult for me. Once started, it’s not a problem to continue. Perhaps I should set aside a specific time to blog and hold myself to it. Yea, don’t bet your lunch money on me following through on that one. Well, I’m here now so..

Some super duper exciting news, a few of the amazingly fantastic scrappers from Digital Candy have gotten together and The Digi Scraps Drive In has been born. They have done a wonderful job so pop over and give it a peep. Bring your friends. Also, as this fun forum is just getting started, there is a designer call out. Such a great opportunity, pass it around.


I am so looking forward to this forum really starts rocking, I miss DC so much.

Gypsy Couture will be releasing another gorgeous kit tomorrow called Tickle My Fancy.


How stunning is this kit? I got to play with it a bit and here’s what I came up with..





Be sure to skip over to The DigiChick tomorrow and pick this kit up.

Also, make sure to stop in at Digital Freebies before the next Monday to pick up the May Club special where you can pick up two amazing kits (Spring At Last by Chrissy W & Little Mrs Liz) for ONLY $5.00. What a deal.



I put a couple pages together..





Isn't scrappin' fun?

Well ya'll, I suppose I've caught you up for a bit with what's going on with me. One more thing, I host a challenge over at Digital Freebies called Tuesdays With Tula. Please, hop over and play a bit with me. You might recognize this weeks topic.

Til later.
Peace & Lots of Love
Tula

0 comments: