Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday, Thursday, Thursday!



Holiday’s throw my mind clock/calendar completely off. I keep thinking today is Friday when it is not. It’s Thursday.. Thursday..THURSDAY!!

Oh yeah, the show Wipe Out is on tonight. Have you seen this show yet? OMG! This show is horrendously funny. I sometimes have to turn it off because I end up laughing so hard. I have always found people falling beyond extremely hilarious. I can’t help it, I laugh so hard I might even pee a little. I try so hard to stay away from this show but it calls me almost as loudly as chocolate. I’ll have to watch.



I don’t think I slept well last night and I have the strangest dreams ever. I’m thinking about crawling back to bed for a few more winks. My dog loves napping on my bed, she’s hoping I slip away as well. We’ll see.

I did finish one layout yesterday, a scrap lift for DFF. It’s a great kit to work with; Sugarplum Paperie’s My Heart’s Song and Cucciola Design’s Cinderella.



I need to get my bum in gear and finish off a few kits I’ve started. Why I do that I have no clue, I start a kit, get it nearly finished and stop. I’m a bit of a coward I suppose. Looks like I’ll have a couple of days with no layouts due so, I’m going to get two kits finished my Monday. Yes.

( =
Peace and tons of love,
Tula

0 comments: