Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday, May 15th



I apologize for being such a bad blogger but, and yes this is my excuse, this month has been quite the roller coaster ride. Up, down and the around, a few times I wasn't sure which way I was headed. If you recall, I was completely jazzed about being selected as part of the CT for Digital Candy. No doubt you've all heard by now, Digital Candy is closing it doors today. So much for my very first CT position. It really sucks. It's bad enough I lost my opportunity but we all lost a wonderful forum to post and play in. All the CTs were amazing, the designers were cool and I love Kate and Rick. It's such a waste to see something so good fade away because of some stupid drama crap. I'm going to drop it here though because I am really upset and angry about the whole deal and I really don't feel like being pissy on a Friday night. Good-bye DC, I loved you so.

As I mentioned earlier, I am a guest CT for Gypsy Couture this month which released another gorgeous kit called 'Free By The Sea'. I absolutely love the kits Lisa comes out with and I feel so privileged to be able to work with them. Below is the new kit, image is linked so pop over and pick it up.



Here are two of the layouts I made with this beautiful kit.





I was very lucky to have Crystal from Crystal's Creations agree to add me to her CT. I've had the pleasure to work with a few of her kits which you can pick up here and, after Monday, here as well. The kit I just finished working with is called 'Jamieson's Jeans" and I love it. Check Scrappity-Doo-Dah on Monday to see the full kit.





And last, but by no means what-so-ever least, I won the photo challenge over at Digital Freebies where the prize was a CT spot. Since I've considered DFF my home forum for so long, I'm pretty happy about it. I also have a weekly challenge there called "Tuesday's With Tula" so please be sure to stop by and check it out. I grabbed the kit "A Mother's Love" by Verene Karolyi. It's gorgeous. Beautiful soft, romantic colors.



And here's my layout.



Don't forget to pick up the Friday freebie at DFF while you're there.

Hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend.
( =

0 comments: