Thursday, February 5, 2009

It's Raining, It's Pouring..



I tried and tried to upload my kit to 4shared.com without much luck. I'd lose my connection nearly each and every time which explains why I broke my kit into so many files. Finally, this morning I had enough and went looking for a new file hosting site. After reading up on a few, I choose Mediafire and my uploads went right through. It wasn't me, I didn't think it was me, it was 4shared. Bleeck. So, here it is once again, my first kit.



Download Papers 1 **HERE**



Download Papers 2 **HERE**



Download Elements **HERE**

It's raining just a bit so I'm going to take the pooch for a quick romp before the deluge sets in. I'll pop back with a freebie a tad later.

Love ya.
( =

3 comments:

march_76 on February 7, 2009 at 1:31 PM said...

Hi! All I can say is WOW! Was this your first try at designing? I am so impressed. Congratulations!

Unknown on February 10, 2009 at 8:16 PM said...

What a great kit. Thank you for sharing this with other.

Dreamchaser on February 12, 2009 at 7:28 AM said...

I think your kit is really cute and thank you for sharing it! Good luck with all the rest of your efforts. You seem to be on a great start!