Saturday, February 7, 2009

*(&*)(*)(^)&((&^%&



Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! After losing a couple files due to my lack of organization or, to put it bluntly, my lazy ass who didn't feel like filing things away, and, because my connection sucked because of faulty do-it-yourself loading (this one was not MY fault ::pointing at the husband::), I choose to re-format my machine. And, once again, because of my lackadaisical approach, I seem to have misplaced my *favorites*. It also slipped my mind that I would need to reload all my programs. DUH! I honestly believe rain leaked into my head and short-circuited my brain lately. I have been playing the dunce as if I have a chance at an Oscar for my role. So, I shall be up to my hard drive in re-organization for the next few days. Wish me luck.

( =

Blame it on the rain
Blame it on the stars
Whatever you do don't put the blame on you
Blame it on the rain yeah yeah
You can blame it on the rain


0 comments: