Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It Takes Two, Baby, It Takes Two, Baby..



...me and you..
it just takes two."


The other day when I reformatted my machine, I lost my favorites list. It wasn’t such a huge deal for since being as I could recall at least 10 of my most visited places and through those I could find the majority of the rest. But, I can’t find one site I really, really, REALLY like. If I could remember the name, I’m sure it would help enormously. Okay, I thought it was called Simple Scrapping or something like that. It was such a cool site. She listed the top 10 scrapbook blog sites, the best forums to post at, sites that list calls, etc. Such a super site and I can’t find it. If my jumbled description rings any bells with you, I promise to love you forever if you’d pass in that little tidbit of information to moi. Please.

Pretty please.

From now on, each Wednesday will be known as WTH Wednesday. What that means is when you stop by on Wednesdays, I’ll have something fun for you. It could be anything but it’ll be free and it’ll be something you can use. This week’s WTH is a pack of 10 houndstooth papers. From what I read, they’re about to be ‘all the rage’. Who knows, but I do like the look of them. Download and enjoy.



Download Papers **HERE**

Lots of Love,
Muah

P.S. I finally finished reading The Reader and it pretty much reeked. I was completely disappointed in the book. If you really want to know what happens, skip the book and head straight to the theater. Better yet, wait for the dvd.
To go on sale.
At Target.
For $5.





1 comments:

Jo on February 18, 2009 at 6:36 AM said...

I tried to find the web site, but stumbled upon this:

http://www.simplescrapper.com/

Don't know if that's what you were thinking about or not. I'll keep looking while I'm on my lunch hour, cause now I'm interested in what it is too.