Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Monday Evening



Happy Monday.

Hope ya’ll had a marvelous weekend, mine was decent. Some bug clamped onto me yesterday and would not let go. I woke up with a ghastly sore throat, throbbing headache and my tummy was churning like a washing machine for most of the day. It was one of those times I was basically begging to ‘refund’ but no such luck. How can my tummy hurt so much when it’s completely empty? Being as I was such a joy to be around, I decided to haul my bitchy butt back to bed. I don’t know how pain affects you but when I’m feeling ill I have the most bizarre dreams. I had one dream about giving Steven a couple of hamsters and before I knew it, I was ass high in hamsters trying to find containers to store these multiplying rodents before someone stepped on them of my dog ate them. The dream went on and on, I was sticking them in bird cages (which they kept escaping from), fish tanks and bowls. It was so stressful. Then, I dreamt my DD threw me a surprise party for my birthday with all my favorite female authors in attendance. Alice Walker, Sylvia Plath, Virginia Woolf, so many more, and, of course, Maya Angelou. When I saw Maya A, I started crying, I was so awed to be in her presence. Each woman, in turn, spoke words of encouragement then handed me an autographed book and tickets to wherever they were speaking next. What an amazing dream.

I was so busy thinking about Valentine’s Day and finishing up the last kit, I actually forgot what the date was (figure that one out). The layout I finished for DFF is now a wee bit late. Well, for one category anyway. Thankfully it fit into another. Here’s the layout and the template for you.





Download Template-2 *HERE*






0 comments: