Thursday, January 29, 2009

Zoom Zoom



Hard to believe it’s already Thursday, not to mention that it’s nearly February. Where does the time go? I feel as if I open my eyes on Monday morning and the next thing I know, I’m going to bed on Sunday night. Zoom zoom.

Also, I can’t believe I haven’t blogged since Sunday. Wow, I really am off my game this week. I’ve been working on a couple of kits I want to release on February 1st and it seems I become a tad preoccupied in the whole creation process. I love it. I love watching images come together; by putting a circle here and a few more there a flower appears. I love paying with the colors. Before I know it, hours have passed. The thing is, I’m still so new at all this it takes me a very long time to complete a kit. Weeks. How long does it take for you to complete a kit? How do you decide what you want in the kit? I can’t believe it’s been 4 days since I’ve posted. Zoom zoom zoom

Bitter is the New Black by Jen Lancaster that’s the book I picked up Sunday while I was gritting my teeth at Costco. When I first started reading it I wasn’t all that taken. The dialogue between characters seemed juvenile to me. But once I ventured further into the meat of the story, it becomes much better. The protagonist (Jen) has a bit of a bite to her but it’s her snobby attitude that endears her to me. Now, promise you won’t tell a soul, but I suppose I was somewhat like her once upon a time. Snotty, sarcastic, cynical and definitely mocking. I love her wit, it has me LOL quite often. If you’re in the market for something little and amusing, pick it up.

Here are my latest layouts.







Project 365








0 comments: