Thursday, January 8, 2009

Too Cold Thursday


Here it is two days later and the frickin' postperson has yet to deliver my camera. I am seriously thinking about 'going postal' all over his ass. All I want is my camera. I have been patient. Very patient, for me anyway, and now it's time to hand over my goodies. I even called the post office yesterday after the post person once again left a 'tried to deliver' notice when I know for a frickin' fact he did not. That's what is annoying me the most about this situation, he can't lift his skinny butt out of his seat to walk over here and ring the bell. Hell, he can even sit in his vehicle honking his horn for all I care and I'll waddle my fat ass to him. I JUST WANT MY CAMERA!!

Enough whining for ya?

I just finished up the LO I was working on. How long does it take you to design a page from start to finish? I usually take a few hours. Since I'm taken up scrappin' I've been trying to design my own kits. It's fun and it allows me to feel a sense of creative accomplishment but it does take me awhile. Here's my page called "Trees"..








Your Snow Test Says You're Independent



You feel like something good will happen to you eventually, but not soon.



You love to work, especially when work is physical. You do well in any job, as long as you're not stuck in an office.



You are an independent, individualistic person. You thrive when you're doing your own thing.



Your biggest worry in life is your family. You stay up at night thinking about them.



When it comes time to relax, you always go the extra mile. You take relaxing as seriously as anything else in life.

0 comments: