Saturday, January 3, 2009

Resolutions, Anyone?



Here it is the third day of this brand new year and I have yet to make any type of list whatsoever. Not that I ever make resolutions, I don't, I prefer to make a 'things I want to do this year' list. Such as..

1. Visit New York during the Christmas season
2. Go see John Mayer in concert
3. Start a scrapbook design business
4. Learn a little French
5. Read at least 50 books

I'd rather have a 'things to do' list than a 'what not to do' list. It's much more fun.

Okie dokie, I'm out of here for awhile. I get to spend the day with my father and my relatives on that side. Lucky me. I tried to get at least one of the folks from here to accompany me but no way. I'm on my own. Oh well..

Here's the LO I finished this morning..



Have a brillant day.
( =

1 comments:

Jo on January 3, 2009 at 6:10 PM said...

>>3. Start a scrapbook design business<<

You really should. I would buy your stuff. I love your designs.