Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year



"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler."
~ Henry David Thoreau

Wow, first day of the year and I have done very little. I stuffed my belly full of crap I shouldn't be eating, I sat around watching "Bring It On" for the umpteenth time (I love that movie), and I worked on a LO, FINALLY!! I've been caught in the clutches of a nasty brain block I've been doing my best to wiggle out of. Perhaps the curse has been broken, maybe not, only time will tell. Here is the LO I finished for DFF entitled "Thinks You Think"..



Funny how this past year flew by so quickly but I feel as if these days are creeping by as slowly as possible. It's almost as if they know I'm awaiting something special so they (I'm not sure who 'THEY' is) as purposely trying my patience, of which I have very, very few. I purchased a camera from another poster over at DFF and I can barely stand the wait. I want it NOW!! I want it NOW!! I want it NOW!! I feel like the lady in the Mervyns commercial, "Open, Open, Open". Please, hurry.

I'm off to work on a few more LOs.
caio
( =








0 comments: