Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday



Happy Monday!
Hope ya'll had a wonderful weekend. Mine was definitely full and a bit emotional. I spend Saturday with my relatives, which is always fun but also immensely draining. Sunday was grocery shopping then helping Steven pack. He left this morning for Riverside county where he'll be working as a substitute teacher for awhile. I know it will be so much better for him but I miss him already. He's the baby and it's so hard to let him go. Such is the life of a mom.

Tomorrow my camera should be here and I am SO EXCITED!!! I can hardly wait. I want to join in on the 365 days of photos but my little Pentax sucks. The photos turn out so horrible, I am so hoping it's not me. Keep your fingers crossed but, if it is me, there's no where to go but up.

Here are the few pics I have taken..


This is my aunt's dog Dollie. We had a great time playing together.



This was our Christmas fire.



Random palm tree



And another one. I love trees.

And this is the LO I made from a couple of the photos..



Time to toss a little dinner in the oven.

Ciao
( =

0 comments: