Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday!




“What you are is what you have been.
What you’ll be is what you do now.”
- Buddha"


Hope you all are having a wonderful week. Can you believe it's the middle of the week already? Life just speeds along, doesn't it? Wow.

So, these past few days I have been in search for a doctor. I found and fell in love with my doctor (who happens to be a female) during a trip to the emergency room several years back and I've been with her ever since. Thing is, she only practices in clinics and the one we were last came together has closed due to no money. I finally tracked her down to another clinic across town only to find out she's on maternity leave.....until January. Congratulations to Dr Amanda but sucks to be me. I called around town in search of a physician I felt a connection to and could see me NOW. No luck. I just didn't know what to do, I was about to bite the bullet and crawl back to my GP from the long ago past, who I liked with the exception of he's a man and his front desk girls suck. They were so rude to me on the phone about 6 years ago (yes, I can hold a grudge) that I wanted to drive over and smack them all.
Thank goodness the nurse from Dr Amanda called me back singing the praises of this Dr Cervantes. I prefer a woman treating my woman parts but, at this moment, I'll settle for a sensitive male. Crossing my fingers but my appoint is not until August.
Plenty of time to bail. Hee he I won't.

I am excited today because a few books I've ordered from Amazon should be here. YaY!! These 3 books are art books, 1 of which I was turned on to from Emily's page, if you've never visited her page, it's a must, it's absolutely fantastic. I found the book 'Art Journals and Creative Healing: Restoring the Spirit Through Self-Expression' on her site which linked me to Amazon where I found 2 other art books I had to have. 'Taking Flight: Inspiration And Techniques To Give Your Creative Spirit Wings' and 'Life Is a Verb: 37 Days to Wake Up, Be Mindful, and Live Intentionally'. I am so excited. They're supposed to arrive this afternoon and I can' wait to slip under my covers and lose myself in these books. My name is Tula and I am an addict, a book addict.







Well, I'm off to work on a few more layouts.
Catch later.
( =



0 comments: