Thursday, July 2, 2009

Gentle Afternoon by Gypsy Couture



Hola. Can't believe it's Thursday already. Seriously, where does the time go? Just seems to whiz right by, doesn't it?

I love Thursdays because Gypsy Couture usually releases a new kit. Lisa is definitely one talented lady. This week's kit is called Gentle Morning..



I love her kits. Love them. I got to play with it a bit before its release and here is what I came up with..





Be sure to pop over to The Digi Chick to pick up this cute kit, it's even on sale right now.

I love visiting new forums (new to me anyway)and a little bit back I discovered Pixel Canvas. The challenges are fantastic and the talent is amazing. Just browsing through their galleries makes me a better 'artist'.





What do you think of my new blog design? My friend Kate did all for me. How cool is that? I love it. Love the color, love the design. I'm working on being a better blogger. Take a sec to visit her blog and say hello. Tell her Tula sent you.

Hope ya'll have a safe holiday.
( =

1 comments:

Jo on July 2, 2009 at 12:37 PM said...

Wonderful layouts. I especially love the journaling in the first one.

I really like the new layout. It's fun, yet classy. I'll have to pop by her blog and see what's up.