Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Whet Your Pallet



Happy Wednesday all. Here we are, midway through the week already not to mention this month is over in just a few days. Times flies.

I wanted to share with you my mini kit created for Digital Candy's Whet Your Pallet challenge. It's also available for download if you're so inclined..



Download Papers ~ *HERE*
Download Elements ~ *HERE*

I wanted to show you a few kits I picked up over at DC.

Below is a kit called Paisley & Polka Dots a collaboration between Creations by Rachael and Wimpychompers. It's very cute with fun colors. I won this kit in the Sherbert Dip layout contest. If you want to see my layout which won (by random drawing) pop over to the DC blog
and peek.



For participating in the Speed Scrap I earned a coupon for Viva Artistry and choose Romeo & Juliet pictured below. It's absolutely gorgeous.



These are only a few items I've received since posting at the Digital Candy. This weekend looks to be tons of fun, so come on over and play a bit with us.

2 comments:

Jo on April 29, 2009 at 1:46 PM said...

I couldn't leave a comment on your last entry, so I thought I would leave one in here.

You were missed. Good to see you back! :-) Sorry to hear you sprained your ankle. Hope it's feeling better. Congrats on getting on the Digital Candy CT and also on getting to be a challenge hostess over at DF. All of the staff is really great and supportive. I think you'll really enjoy it.

Your kit is ultra cute. Love the polka dotted paper and the clear cloud. I'll have to pop on over to Digital Candy to see what's up.

Amber on April 30, 2009 at 10:28 PM said...

LOVE the mini, Tula! Thanks so much for playing.. Hope to see you around next month.. ;)