Thursday, March 12, 2009

I Love You Ono




I love you, ONO
Diamond ring, CHA CHA
Holiday sun, OPQ
Planet earth presents you

Thursday already. YaY! I can’t wait for this Saturday. My darlin’ daughter is coming down in the a.m. (we’re getting our hair cut), checking out restaurants for her wedding dinner, having dinner with the family and then, we’re going to see Joel McHale (from The Soup) doing a little stand-up. I love Joel McHale, he’s so funny on the show, we’ll see what he has on stage. I am definitely looking forward to spending a little girl time with my female child, I haven’t seen her since Christmas. It feels like forever.

I know I haven’t exactly been a terrific blogger-keeper-upper, but all this walking seriously tires me out. Besides trying to finish my kit (which I did. YaY for me). My body aches and all I want to do is sleep. I do feel good about it however. Although I did feel like caca the beginning of the week, I shook it off and got back to walking. Even walking twice a day. I can feel the difference already, I have a larger range of motion, which means I can actually tie my shoes without and breathe at the same time. All you skinny people take that for granted. Breathing and doing anything else.

Anyway, I’m pooped today as well, so I’m just going to say thank you once again to Jo for participating in my Friday Fiver and here is her prize, my new kit entitled Primrose Lane.









It comes with 30 unusual papers and over 60 elements.
Release date Monday, March 16th.

Thanks again Jo. You’re the ‘ish.
( =

0 comments: