Monday, February 2, 2009

YaY! It Takes Awhile But I Can Still Get It Up



Happy Black History Month.

Fact ~ "For our oldest daughter (Malia), every night when Barack is home they're reading the whole Harry Potter series. She loves Harry Potter. He reads to her even though she is a great reader."
Michelle Obama

This is one of my most favorite days of the year. Wanna know why? Because football is over!! As you can probably deduce from my statement, I am not what one would consider a fan of football. I’ll admit it, I don’t like football. I don’t enjoy watching it or talking about it and I am thrilled the season is over with. YaY!

Speaking of football, Bruce Springsteen performing at half-time brought up a none-too-friendly dialogue with my eldest who deems Michael Jackson to be a better musician/performer than ‘The Boss’. Of course, my opinion differs enormously. MJ is, or rather was, without question, a talented writer/singer/dancer but as we can all see, he failed to stand the test of time. I loved MJ and the J5, I even went to see them in concert when I was 16ish but his music never seemed to mature, IMO. ‘The Boss’, on the other hand, has not only aged, as in a fine wine, his music has as well. It’s difficult to compare the two in the first place, they are entirely two different types but, in my book, ‘The Boss’ rules.

Watching “The View” while attempting to upload this kit (without luck I may add), anyone else just want to smack Elizabeth Hasslebeck? I didn’t much care for her pre-election and now, yuck. She is so obnoxious.

I am so excited that it’s February already. I may have mentioned once or 28 times, I love Valentine’s Day. Twelve more days. YaY! And, I love the beginning of the month because all the forums release new challenges. Thrilling. I’ve only been posting at DFF and occasionally over at so, my goal this month is to post in 3 other forums. Where to start, where to start? I like it though, I like going to new places, even if it’s only on the web.

Wow, it only took 3 days to upload my kit. Hmmmm, gotta find a way to fix that. Anyway..
Here it is..



Download Papers 1 **HERE**



Download Papers 2 **HERE**



Download Elements **HERE**



This is my very first REAL kit and it's all a freebie for you. Happy Valentine's Day. As for me I like chocolate covered cherries. Please, download it, use it and get back to me with a few comments such as..

1. Is this something you would use?
2. Is this the kind of kit you would purchase?
3. Two or three things you like about the kit.
4. Two or three things you don't like.
5. Any suggestions?

I truly want to get better at this so any advice will be greatly appreciated.
( =

I'll be back later with my project 365 photos.

Much love.


2 comments:

Carmen, the Crazy Sombrero on February 4, 2009 at 5:42 PM said...

hey chickie! i can't get enuff of this kit....it is so cool!!!love it.love it!!!!!keep on making kits...gotta grab the alpha freebie!!! you rock!!!!thanx!!
xoxox carmen aka littlespooky

jude307 on February 8, 2009 at 10:20 PM said...

1. Is this something you would use?
(Yes I would!!)
2. Is this the kind of kit you would purchase? (Not over $4.00 seems to be my limit on digital kits)
3. Two or three things you like about the kit. (Love the eyelets, papper people and tags)
4. Two or three things you don't like. (Not a bird person)
5. Any suggestions? (Ribbons with bows and ribbon slides)