Monday, February 23, 2009

Wouldn't You Like To Be A Twitter Too?



Do you Twitter? When I first heard about it, I thought it was a huge waste of time. Now, I know it is but it’s addicting. After reading that one of my favorite bloggers (Jennsylvania)‘Twitters’, I decided to go see what all the fuss was about. It’s fun. Aston Kutcher (@aplusk) ‘Twitters’, John Mayer (@johncmayer) ‘Twitters’, Jimmy Fallon, Tina Fey and Stephen Colbert all ‘Twitter’. If you decide to join in, add me, TallulahTooGood.

Hope all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was slow. Shopping, cleaning, reading and working on a new kit (releases this Friday). I bought a couple of new books, The Tenderness of Wolves by Stef Penny and Such a Pretty Fat by (none other than) Jen Lancaster. I love books and I have horrendous time trying to walk through Target or Costco without picking a few up. The fact I only procured 2 is evidence of my will power. I could easily walk out with a cart load or 5.

Watch the Oscars? I was thinking about it, I watched the red carpet fashion stroll. Loved Marisa Tomei’s dress, absolutely stunning. Freida Pinto, gorgeous. Natalie Portman, loved her gown, the color was spectacular. Far too many more to mention. After Penelope Cruz won for BSA, I fell asleep. Missed it all. I’m not much of an Oscar follower anyway, so, no huge loss.

Today I wanted to share with you a few of my favorite fonts. To me, the right font communicates the sentiment of the page almost as much as the journaling does. I can spend as much time picking out the font as I do the papers and elements (yeah, I guess you could say I’m a tad anal).

Font #1 ~ chachie ~ the font I use the most. All lowercase, thick for easy reading.
Font #2 ~ Daffadownlilly ~ tall, thin, even fun to say.
Font #3 ~ Kayleigh ~ easy to read, handwriting font



Download Fonts*HERE*

I want to say a huge thank you to Jo for all her support with this blog of mine. I truly appreciate all the comments and compliments I’ve received from her. It’s tough trying to start out in this whole designing area and knowing I have someone in my corner helps so very much. And, because she played in my Friday Fiver, I have a special goodie for her. Personally, I love the look of acrylic elements so I made up this set of 6 arrows as a thank you for participation.



(The link and password will be emailed tonight.)

Don’t forget tomorrow is Tip, Template or Tutorial? Tuesday. Stop by and see what’s up.

Much love,
Muah

1 comments:

Jo on February 23, 2009 at 6:39 AM said...

Aww, you're welcome. I like coming here and seeing what new thing you came out with.

I love the arrows. I might use one of them in my latest layout(that isn't uploaded yet). :-) Thanks!