Tuesday, February 24, 2009

When You Fail To Plan You Plan To Fail



My legs are aching something awful. I did tons of walking yesterday as well as bending and cleaning. More so than normal and my things are on fire. I’m about to swallow some Motrin, grab a cup of tea, snuggle under my comforter and read my book. A good swab or 2 of Icy Hot as well.

I put together a template for today. I read on one of the other scrapbook sites that starting with a template is easier than going it without. I never used templates when I first started scrappin’, I thought I was more ‘artistic’ beginning each layout with what I considered a blank canvas. But, I tried it, and I like it. For me, it makes the whole process more enjoyable. It’s like building a house or making a dress, the process goes much faster and the end product is better structured when one starts with a sketch.

Here’s the template I drew up..



Download template **HERE**

And here is the layout I put together for a challenge over at Digital Freebies.



Don't forget tomorrow is WTH Wednesday and you never know what I'll have for you.
( =

Love you bunches,
( =

0 comments: