Thursday, February 12, 2009

Three Days To Go..



I am so exhausted today. Why, I have no clue. I slept well, I think, had odd dreams though. But then, I always have weird dreams. My dreams are not unlike a movie. Large cast, someone's always after me wanting to do away with me, there's usually a love interest (Thank God for that. Once it was Robert Downey Jr)and quite often a happy ending. Hmmmmmmm, that sounds a bit odd, I mean, like in 'they lived happily ever after' happy ending, not the other kind. Anyway..

I feel like crawling back to bed and spending the rest of the day/evening/night there BUT, I really want to finish this kit entitled 'RD You Broke MY Heart'. It's nearly completed, a few more things to do. Thought I'd share a peek with you..



Drop by tomorrow and it's yours.
( =

Ciao

0 comments: