Thursday, February 19, 2009

Gotta do what you can just to keep your love alive..



"Trying not to confuse it with what you do to survive
In sixty-nine I was twenty-one and I called the road my own
I dont know when that road turned onto the road Im on

Running on - running on empty
Running on - running blind
Running on - running into the sun
But Im running behind"



Happy Fun Friday!!

Here it is the end of the week already. I love Fridays, there’s just such a calming, end-of-the-week feeling emitted by Fridays. Going out to dinner, snuggling at the movies, not stressing about waking up early the next morning. Of course, I don’t do any of that these days but the remembrance is still comforting. Happy happy Friday.

This Friday I thought we’d try something a bit different I’m borrowing from another website (the site is no longer active) called Friday Fiver. This is how it’s going to work. I’ll list a subject or questions; sometimes it will be personal and sometimes about scrappin’. Those who choose to answer in my comments section will receive a link and password by email by Monday evening for a special goodie. Ya game? Here we go..

Five Items You Would Never (Hardly Ever, Rarely) Find On Your Layouts…

Ribbon wrapped frames ~ I just don’t like them. In RL, I would never wrap a ribbon around a frame, a necklace, maybe, a bracelet, perhaps, even a string occasionally, but never a ribbon.

Bows ~ I don’t like the look of a big, birthday present-ish bow. I can handle string or yarn tied in a small bow but that’s about it.

Realistic Scanned Items ~ on a page with computer made embellishments. For instance, a real flower or leaves on a page with computer doodles. I’m just a tad anal if you haven’t already noticed, I like real with real, computer made with same.

Circle Photos ~ I prefer clean, straight lines and angles.

Buttons ~ It’s not as if I don’t like buttons, I just rarely ever use them. When I’m putting a page together, they aren’t materials that come to mind.

Okie doke, now it’s your turn. Be sure to leave your email with your answers and I’ll sent everything out on Monday. Have a super bueno weekend.

Kiss kiss,
Muah
Tula


1 comments:

Jo on February 20, 2009 at 8:05 AM said...

Sounds fun. I'll bite.

Five Items You Would Never (Hardly Ever, Rarely) Find On Your Layouts…

Real elements: I too don't like real elements on a page. I think they make the layout look a little weird, but that's just my opinion

Color changed photo(black and white or Septia: Unless the photo was originally taken in that color, I don't change it.

Mesh: I've tried it and I don't like how it looks. I think it screams "look at me" and my focus is almost always on the picture, not the elements.

Pink: Not a big fan of pink. I will do it if there is a challenge to use it or a QP has pink in it, but by choice, no way. (Maybe that will change if I ever have a little girl)

Grundgy/dirty looking backgrounds and elements: I really like a clean bright look to my pages, so when looking for kits I usually skim over the grundgy kind immediately.