Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Fiver



I feel as if I’ve been neglecting you these last two days and I am sorry but (always a but) for some reason, I find myself unusually busy. Normally my days are filled with..well, anything I want to do. Go for a walk, play with the dog and cat, chat with my brood and so on. But, somehow I have fallen behind on the few chores I actually need to have done. So, after a minute’s worth of chit-chat, I’ll be off for a tad.

Happy Friday Fiver!!

Here’s the deal. I’ll pick a topic, name my top 5, and then you leave a comment with your top 5. Everyone who participates receives a special prize to be unveiled Monday. You have until Sunday night at 12 to respond. Last week’s prize was this set of acrylic arrows.




Top 5 places you’d love to visit…


1. Galapagos Islands – although maybe not such a great idea not with all the devastation done by tourists but I would love to trek through as an explorer or such.


2. Italy – after peeking at the photos my youngest brought home from his semester abroad, I knew Italy and its art and fountains and architecture would be at the top of my Bucket List.


3. Paris – nuff said.


4. Japan – the beaches, the Rainbow Bridge, Tokyo, it looks absolutely gorgeous.


5. Australia – I wanted to go down under to see all the lush forests, the beaches and, of course, the Great Barrier Reef but now, I’ll grab a shovel and lend a hand.


Your turn.


I know I semi-promised a new kit today but looks like more like Monday. I’ll pull a pop on this Sunday to post a peek and the kit on Monday. Deal?

Smooches and have a super duper weekend

( =

0 comments: