Monday, January 19, 2009

Martin Luther King Day



Happy MLK Day!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was…hmmmmmmm, we’ll just call it relaxing. Other than shopping and scrapping, with a little photo-taking on the side, I didn’t do much of anything. Watched a few movies (Batman, Eagle Eye and Fred Claus), played on the computer, pretty much just vegged out.

It’s a beautiful day here, 80-ish degrees. I’m so glad the warmer weather is back, I miss summer. I’m more of a warm weather, hang out at the beach type of person than to stay bundled up and inside. Bleeck! Hurry, hurry sunshine.

As per my vow, I finished one layout and am putting the final touches on another. Tomorrow is ‘work on kit’ day. Hard to imagine doing nothing else except design a kit. How does one design a kit? Colors first? Or Elements? Theme or does that come later? Do you map it out or simply take it one step at a time? I’d really like to know. Tell me, tell me, tell me. Please.
( =



(Damn it. My connection is so bad. I'll try to upload my photos, etc. Ya'll have a brilliant night.)





Playing with the focus on these two.

0 comments: