Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July



“If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, ‘thank you,’ that would suffice.”
~ Meister Eckhart

I love this web site. Take a minute to check it out.
Zen Habits

What a gorgeous day it is. Sunny, warm, nice easy breeze blowing, the mountains are beautifully green and the ocean is a bright blue. Went shopping, filled up on some yummy produce then hit Target for a literary refill. I have a strange need to have three to four unread books adoringly batting their eyes at me from my nightstand. Okay, so I have a seriously odd thing for books. I picked up No One You Know by Michelle Richmond and Walking in Circles Before Lying Down by Merrill Markoe. At the moment I am re-reading Harry Potter, Half-Blood Prince in preparation for the July 15th release of the film. I can't wait

Then a quick trek to the beach which ended much sooner than I wanted but a tad too crowded for me. I'm okay with a horde or two but wall-to-wall blankets and towels is just too much. So, no photos from the seashore for me today. Maybe I'll give taking pics of the fireworks a go tonight. We'll see.

I completed a few more layouts. I've been browsing through the challenges over at Pixel Canvas and I love it there. If you haven't had a chance to stop by, be sure to make time cause it is definitely worth it. Very artistic. Here's mine..



Well, I'm off to toss some dinner at these people then take in the fireworks. Catch ya laterz.

( =

0 comments: