Thursday, June 18, 2009



I know I haven't updated in awhile, I just have tons of irons in the fire at the moment. Lauren's wedding is in two days so, I'm a tad stressy. I've extremely thankful she did not want a huge wedding and that she's a teacher therefore has the entire summer off. Makes it much easier to get all those last minute goodies done. I still need to pick up a pair of shoes to match my dress but other than that, I'm good.

Last night I finished up 5 layouts so I'm pretty much caught up with that. There's a few more I'd like to get done before tomorrow but I don't see that happening.

Gypsy Couture, along with MIss Vivi, have created this fun mega kit called Way Out Wild. Love it.







Photobucket

Photobucket


To grab this wonderful kit on sale, Go Here

I promise to be a better blogger beginning next week.
( =

1 comments:

Jo on June 19, 2009 at 5:44 AM said...

Yay for weddings. I hope everything goes smoothly and everyone has tons of fun. Can't wait to see the pictures/layouts from it. :-D