Friday, April 3, 2009

TGIF!



Happy Friday!
Happy April!
Happy! Happy! Happy!

I had an amazing day, simply wonderful. My daughter came up today for her fitting (wedding dress)so we got to spend the day together. We had breakfast (I had Huevos Rancheros which was absolutely scrumptious) with my father and my youngest, then a bit of shopping (my dd has a birthday coming up and just had to point out the COACH purse she wants), then the fitting of the gown (she looked breathtaking once again), finishing off with an afternoon sitting in the sun, chatting, laughing and simply enjoying each other. It's been wonderful these past few weeks because I've got to spend a lot more time with her. I miss her so much.

Last night I finished reading the book Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult. Now so sure I liked it or not but it definitely brought emotion out in me. It's worth a look see. Tonight I'm starting The Fountainhead, believe it or not, if I can put down my new scrapbook mag, or get off the computer.

I did finish up a few layouts.







And let's throw in a quick Friday Fiver..

What do you do when you have 'scrapper's block'?

1. Look through my scrapping magazines.
2. Thump through Martha Stewart's Living.
3. Go through my past LOs.
4. Surf forum galleries.
5. Turn off the computer and go take photos.

Going to finish up a LO or two.
Catch ya later, gator.
( =

1 comments:

Jo on April 4, 2009 at 9:28 AM said...

I like all the layouts. Especially the one with the broken up picture of the flowers.

Hm... what do I do when I have scrappers block?

1. Check out the challenges at different sites
2. Look through sketches
3. Browse through the layouts I put in my favorites at DF
4. Organize my kits (I usually find something I forgot about)
5. Surf scrapbookers blogs

Wow, that was a hard one. I almost didn't come up with 5 :-)