Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Got A Goodie..



Cause Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii will always love yooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..

don't you just love that song? I wish I could really sing in RL (Real Life) but I sure sound good on the internet.

I have a goodie for you, so let's do that first..

Happy Easter to you..



Download **HERE**
(If that link ia off line, try this one **HERE**)

Do you have Easter plans? My kids are all grown now so you'd think I'd be finished with the whole basket business but, nooooooooooo. My kids love goodies and they love knowing mommy still fixes up baskets. Through out the year I pick up the little sample sizes one can get online for free and put them in eggs in their baskets, good for stockings too. I enjoy doing it, so much fun.

I also love this website..**BAKERELLA**. How cute are the goodies here?

Okay, I got stuff to do.
( =

1 comments:

Jo on April 9, 2009 at 7:22 PM said...

Cute freebie. Love the little birds.

That's cool you still do baskets for your kids. My mom still does one for each of us too.

We are going to church on Easter morning. Then we are staying at our house the rest of the day and my parents and sister are coming over.